Data Privacy Statement
1. Name and contact details of the controller
Responsible entity: legalpartner.berlin Busch Deichsel Hebrant von Kleist Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB (hereinafter "legapartner.berlin"), Kurfürstendamm 29, 10719 Berlin, Germany, email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.legalpartner.berlin, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
IP address of the requesting computer,
date and time of access,
name and URL of the retrieved file,
website from which access is made (referrer URL),
the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
ensuring comfortable use of our website,
evaluation of system security and stability as well
for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Our legitimate interest arises from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, expressly consented, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an E-Mail address is sufficient.
Deregistration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request to via e-mail.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
· you have given your express consent to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
· disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
· in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
· this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR required for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and possibly used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our services for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of the needs-based design and continuous optimization of our pages, we may use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
browser type / version,
used operating system,
•referrer URL (the previously visited page),
host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
time of server request
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data by order of the responsible entity. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we may also use Google Conversion Tracking. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers are informed about the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
a. Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We use social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Xing and LinkedIn on our website on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR to market our law firm. This underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The respective provides are responsible that the operations are compliant with data protection regulations.
(2) We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be identified by its initial letter or logo on the buttons used on our website. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the highlighted field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data referred to in § 6.4 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to information of the respective providers, the IP address is anonymized in Germany immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
(3) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of processing, the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(4) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses those for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it. By the plug-ins on our website, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(5) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you activate the button on our website by pressing on it and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from any reference to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(6) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(7) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; For more information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
b. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data referred to in § 2 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
7. Your rights as a user
You have the right:
in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection to processing, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR,, immediately demand the correction of incorrect data or the completion of personal data stored with us;
in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR,, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this for the exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person or entity in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR,;
to revoke your consent to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR.. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR,. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR,, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertisement. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will implemented by us in every case and without the need for stating any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data security
We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method at our webiste, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.